Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Crazy Weekend
Erika and I were a little crazy this weekend. We went down to Minneapolis for a girls weekend with Meeks in the some very horrible weather, not to mention I was battling a pretty bad cold. On the way down to the cities, we stopped to help a poor girl who got clipped by a semi truck. The girl was ok but her car was not. Once we got to Minneapolis we got all dressed up and went out to 20.21 an amazing Wolfgang Puck restraunt. Check out what we got for desert.

We spent the rest of the weekend shopping and of course eating more. It was a very fun weekend for all of us. When I got home I realized that Ryan had a very productive weekend. He got a bunch of little projects done around the house and did some much needed cleaning. I should really leave town more often if it means he'll do that all the time. Here is a picture Ryan took of me modeling my sweet new maternity pants along with my latest baby belly.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! You have made some progess in the baby belly department since your last picture. Looking good! Can't wait to see you! LYMY
You look great. Healthy & Happy. I'd like to see how Daddy is doing. Hoped we can see you in the flesh soon. Love you all three!!
Granny
Robin you did grow a lot since we saw you last week. You look beautiful as usual and we love the site! Hope your cold is getting better by now.
Sonya
Sweet maternity pants. Pretty sure I am still full from that weekend. Actually, I'm still full from the two lunches on the way there. :)
Post a Comment