Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring is in the air

Last night I bought us a brand new Burley Cart. For those who are unfamiliar, this is a trailer to pull children behind your bike. I decided to buy it sooner rather than later because my inside sources told me that they only had a few of the previous year's models left at Island Park Cycles, and the newer model jumped up in price considerably. I also purchased a new bike a while back, but this is still on layaway until the weather gets warm enough to get outside and use it (no sense taking up our garage space). I'm getting spring fever, now that the cold is mostly over (hopefully). The opening of baseball season is only about a month away with spring training coming sooner than that. I just can't wait!!!


The Burley Cart

Adam enjoy's it already

No comments: