On a sadder note, as many of you know we have been needing to give away our cat for awhile now. Well on Tuesday I finally put up an ad online. A half hour after I posted the ad I got a phone call and within three hours of posting the ad Tad was gone to a new home. It all happened so fast! It has been very weird around here without him. He had been part of our family for three years and we will miss him. He had quite the personality. I hope he brings a lot of joy to his new family.
Friday, January 23, 2009
I can't believe it took me so long...
I can't believe it took me so long to say a big congratulations to Dan and Liz on their engagement. My big brother is getting married!! I hope they know how lucky they are to have each other (especially Dan) :)

On a sadder note, as many of you know we have been needing to give away our cat for awhile now. Well on Tuesday I finally put up an ad online. A half hour after I posted the ad I got a phone call and within three hours of posting the ad Tad was gone to a new home. It all happened so fast! It has been very weird around here without him. He had been part of our family for three years and we will miss him. He had quite the personality. I hope he brings a lot of joy to his new family.
On a sadder note, as many of you know we have been needing to give away our cat for awhile now. Well on Tuesday I finally put up an ad online. A half hour after I posted the ad I got a phone call and within three hours of posting the ad Tad was gone to a new home. It all happened so fast! It has been very weird around here without him. He had been part of our family for three years and we will miss him. He had quite the personality. I hope he brings a lot of joy to his new family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment