As I was getting Adam ready for bed tonight and cleaning up around his room, I started to notice him doing something that was a little unusual. He was taking all of the clothing out of his dresser drawer and piling it in the middle of his room. After the drawer was completely empty, he took each piece of clothing and put it back into the drawer. I noticed as he was doing this that he was singing the clean up song. For those of you who are not familiar with this it goes:
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share"
Actually all you can really hear is him saying "clean up, clean up, everybody." I am assuming he picked this up at daycare, but it is really cute. He did this little clean up routine at least 7 times in a row and was actually a little mad when I made him stop to get his pajamas on. I did manage to catch it on video. Enjoy.
4 comments:
That was really cute! I love the little running dialogue he's having.
OMG! That video just made my day! Adam is so precious and so funny! Maybe he can teach Raleigh how to clean up. We should have another play date one of these days.
Adam is singing Grampa Glen's favorite song!!!!He is so sweet. See you soon LYMY
That is SO Key-oot. Poppa turned me on to this and I just love it.
~Your Wierd Uncle Chuck
Post a Comment