Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback

We are heading out of town this Memorial Day weekend for some fun camping up the shores of Lake Superior. I am sitting here killing the last 15 minutes I have at work and trying to remember what we did last year for Memorial Day. I tried to look back at previous posts, but apparently whatever we did was not super exciting, and I never blogged about it. Anyway, as I was looking at past posts I remember that it was exactly a year ago that Adam started crawling and cut his first tooth. Now, he is a monster running everywhere with a mouth full of teeth (and a ear infection to go with every one). I don't have any new pictures for you, so I thought I would post some older, cute ones from a year ago. Enjoy the trip down memory lane.

No comments: