Now that my Master's seminar project is over, I will be able to keep up with the blog more often. To make up for my long absence, I have posted a bunch of pictures from our last weekend that we spent in Minot. The highlight of the trip was our day trip to Stanley, North Dakota to have a world famous
Whirla Whip (the precursor to the blizzard) at the local drug store. Sonya grew up in Stanley, so Adam and I also got a tour of some of the other local attractions. I should point out that Stanley is a very small town with a population of about 1,200. So the other attractions consisted of the local park where Ryan played as a child, and the house Sonya grew up in. Here are some pictures from our visit to Stanley.
Adam anxiously waiting for his Whirla Whip.

Yummy!

Here mom you try!

Grandpa chasing Adam at the Stanley park.

Adam getting to experience a real teeter totter. (I was shocked to see one at the park)

Adam riding the same horse swing his daddy rode as a kid. I think they said its name was Blue Bell.

While in Minot, we also had a little
pre birthday party for Adam, who will be 2 this Friday. Wow how time flies. Aunt Kristen made the cutest animal cupcakes for the occasion and Adam was able to open a few of his presents.
Kristen's cupcake masterpieces. They were almost too cute to eat.

Adam blowing out the candle on his tiger cupcake. Yes he is in his pajamas, and yes he did have the cupcake as part of his breakfast.

Mouth full of breakfast cupcake.
What? Is there something on my face?
Adam got a cleaning set from Grandma and Grandpa so he can help mom out with some of the cleaning around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment