Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is here!

The leaves are starting to turn, school is back in session and the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks (Yum). Fall must be here. Ryan is excited because along with fall comes the start of football season. This Sunday Ryan was glued to the TV, cheering for all the players on his fantasy football team and of course his Green Bay Packers. Adam's education in football is starting early as evidence by the pictures below.
"As you can see Adam, that is what's known as the kickoff."
"Mom stop distracting us, we're trying to watch the game!"

"Go Pack Go!"
Heisman!
As I was brushing Adam teeth tonight I noticed a big chip had been taken out of his right front tooth. I feel bad because I have no idea when this could have happened. Even though his education has mainly been in football, he is looking more like a hockey player.

1 comment:

Gramma Cathy said...

Adam is all boy! And a real "chip" of the old block (groan)
LYMY