Friday, October 2, 2009
Baby Jesus and God made the moon
As were driving home last night from running our errands, Adam kept pointing at the sky and asking "Mommy, mommy do you see the moon, do you see it?". Even though it was cloudy and rainy, with the moon no where in site I of course said "Yes, Adam I see it!". I then asked him if he knew who made the moon. He paused for a moment. I asked "Adam, did God make the moon?" He replied "Baby Jesus, Baby Jesus and God made the moon." This has now be come one of his favorite topics of conversation. If fact it was one of the first things he said to me this morning. Every time he says it I think, yes God made the moon... and my beautiful son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a beautiful story. The last time I was in Fargo and Adam and I were walking, he pointed out the moon. That was what what we called our adventure walk. It is amazing seeing the world through the eyes of a 2 year old.
This rings familiar! "What shall we talk about today, Mr. Wedlund? Ships or Jesus?" Like mother - like son!What a little blessing he is. God is good.
Post a Comment