Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

I just recently returned from a wonderful (but quick) California vacation with my best friends. Erika was there for a conference, so I decided to take advantage of a free room and cheap air fare and have some fun in the warm weather. It was very relaxing. I spend most of my time lying by the pool. We ate a some great restaurants and (because we were staying right across the street) had a night of fun at Disneyland.

Erika, Michelle and I all dolled up for a night out
Adam has had a pirate fascination as of late. He love Captain Feather Sword from the Wiggles, and his favorite book is the pirate book his Grandma Sonya got for him. Here is Adam sporting his pirate look also given to him by Grandma Sonya (and Grandpa Warren).


When I was in Disney, I could not resist getting him his own personalized pirate hat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahoy, Cap'n Adam-Aye you do have pirattitude! Your mom looks great on her picture too.