So while Ryan was doing all the hard work...
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Weathering the storm
Well the big storm that was forecasted to hit our area wound up not being too bad. We did get a few inches of very wet snow and rain, but not the 12 inches that was predicted. What we did get was enough. It took both Ryan and I a good 3 hours to scrap the layer of ice off of our driveway. Actually, Ryan did more scraping while Adam and I did more playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the pictures! You (all three) look so healthy and beautiful. OUR LOVE TO YOU ALL.
G & P
It looks like we all know how to have fun with ND winters. We played in the snow too. Nice job on Frosty. I'm glad it was nice enough to get outside. We were expecting a blizzard which we didn't get either.
Post a Comment