Columbus Day is one of my favorite holidays. I get the whole day off, all the stores are open, and there is nothing special I need to do to celebrate. So I am very much enjoying my Columbus Day. The whole Columbus weekend has been very enjoyable. I ran the first 10K of my adult life on Saturday. Erika and Jane were very patient with me as I huffed and puffed through the 6 miles and they glided easily along. The race went pretty good and I felt even better about it after it was over. I rewarded myself by taking the rest of the weekend easy. We spent a lot of weekend outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Warren and Sonya were visiting so we were able spend time with them. We also got some projects around the house completed. Pretty successful weekend!
Adam and Daddy at the zoo!
1 comment:
I am not sure which Grandma Adam drew but it looks like he brought out the best features in both of us.
Grandma Sonya
Post a Comment