Sorry for the blogging vacation! Adam got his own digital camera for Christmas this year, so I decided it would be fun to upload some of the pictures he has taken with it over the last couple of months. When he holds it still he actually gets some pretty good shots.
OK so this first one I took, but I promise the rest are ones that Adam shot.

James the toy train
A view from the car seat.
Shhh...Daddy is sleeping


Hi Big Grandma!

Claire Bear and Big Grandpa

The camera also lets you put fun frames around people

I think this is another car seat shot

Self portrait

Aunt Kristen and Little Grandma

We had the chairs moved to clean the floor and Adam thought it would make a good bus to take Mommy and Daddy to all sorts of cool places.
1 comment:
Great Post! And what energy! LYMY
Post a Comment