Now for the real reason for this post. At lunch to day I was told by a certain best friend of mine that I do not update my blog as often as certain people would like. So in honor of that special someone, I am dedicating the next half of my post to her. Enjoy!
Erika Lynne Beseler Thompson
Born July 12, 1983
Erika is the Hoyum hall director at Concordia College. She is also a graduate student at North Dakota State University where she is interning with the office of Orientation and Student Success and studying something having to do with higher education (I can never remember the specific name of her program). I met Erika while attending NDSU, and have had the privilege of not only dating her brother and marrying her high school crush, but living with her for the good part of my college career. Erika is an accomplished clarinet player and enjoys being bitten by her dog Gus and watching reruns of Charmed on television. Erika is not just very talented individual; she has a heart of gold. Love you Rikki :)
1 comment:
You dork!! I love you too!! :)
Post a Comment