Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's finally finished...

So, after a weekend of painting and border hanging we have the start of a nursery. Robin says it's a very cute nursery and I would have to agree, I suppose, but you be the judge.


We did not do much else with our weekend. We finished our baby registry at Target (a little subtle hint) and had Rikki and Joel over for supper on Saturday. I am suprised Ryan has accomplished what he has this week with World of Warcraft so easily accessable, but he did all the painting and heavy lifting that needed to be done. I ate, and then I ate some more and just when I thought I was full, I ate some more. The evidence of all my eating can be seen by my new belly pic in the nursery. I think I have made some good progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, it looks like a really nice nursery. The good news is this baby boy will grow up seeing boats and lakes on his wall. With the love of water you both have, what else would you expect for your little guy? I love the border with the paint colors.

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great and so do you! I forgot to tell you that Nikki had a baby girl. They named her Greta. LYMY