We had a nice weekend with rain and wind and typical North Dakota weather. Friday night I went to go see Spiderman 3 which I enjoyed, even if parts were a little to cheesy even for me. The effects for the Sandman I thought were incredible. I got to play a little more WoW and got my Warrior up to level 36. I even had time to start a Blood Elf paladin. Robin is, oh, so proud of me :) Robin and I got to go on a date to Outback Steakhouse on Saturday. I had an excellent tilapia which was covered with some kind of spicy sauce and shellfish. Robin had her red meat steak with extra shrimp, of course. Saturday morning Robin got to go to a breastfeeding class through MeritCare and is now a breastfeeding expert. We went to church, as always, this morning with our weekly after church visit to Cashwise Video. I finally got to Rocky Balboa after watching one Rocky movie per week for the past 5 weeks. I was actually enjoying Rocky V despite how bad I've heard it is up until the ending. This afternoon we went and looked at a couple of houses for the Parade of Homes to try and get some ideas for the future. Robin has finished her baby blanket and has started another one for some friends of ours who are expecting a baby a few months after us. She's a knitting machine. I ordered a baby outfit for our boy so next football season he can cheer for the green and Favre with his dad. Here's a picture of the blanket and his favorite outfit. Oh yeah, here's another picture of Robin, too.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOAH! I haven't seen you for like three days (or a week, whatever...) and you've gotten much bigger! Way to grow a human, Rob!
Look at that belly! I am still so very excited for you. Even though I haven't been in contact that much, I think about you all the time. I hope the breastfeeding class went well.
Post a Comment