Monday, May 14, 2007
A nice Mother's Day weekend
To all the mothers out there, a belated happy Mother's Day. Ryan and I made a trip to Minot this weekend for Mother's Day. It was a pretty relaxing weekend. We did a little eating, shopping and more eating. Ryan's grandmother Iona came over for supper on Saturday and we all went out from a Mother's Day lunch buffet on Sunday. It was nice to get out of town and see the family. I had my 28 week check up this afternoon. For those of you keeping track, that means only about 12 more weeks to go! Everything is still looking good. We heard the heartbeat which is always a reassuring sound, and I am continuing to grow and gain weight right on course. Not much else is new. I promise that we will update again soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was great seeing you both this weekend. Robin is looking wonderful and healthy as usual, Ryan is looking good too! It rained again last night, all good news for Lake Sakakwea. We found the perfect tent online after all the shopping we did in Minot on Sat.
Post a Comment