Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy weekend

Ryan and I had a weekend full of activity. On Saturday, we had our first lamaze class and after we went to the movie "Knocked Up". The movie was ok. I could have done with a little less nudity and f bombs. Sunday was church, more lamaze, and a Redhawks game with Erika and Joel. The Redhawks won with a 3 run homer in the 12th. Go team! Yesterday, I took the night off and got a lot done. My uncle's wife Sandy and her friend Diane stopped and had dinner with us on their way through to Bayfield. It was great to catch with them and get the news on the family. After dinner, we had the last of our prenatal classes. With three days of baby classes I must have seen at least 15 babies being born. The classes were pretty informative but it made for a long weekend with a lot information thrown at us. I hope everyone else had a good weekend!

No comments: