This last weekend we had the pleasure of being apart of Aaron and Tanya's wedding in Worthington, MN. In spite of the rain, it was a beautiful wedding. It was fun to see all of our friends that we haven't seen in awhile and celebrate with the happy couple. I do have pictures from the weekend but since I am updating from work I will have to post them later.
The only bad part of this last weekend is when we returned home we found that some punks decided to slash a tire on our truck. Apparently they have no idea how expensive truck tires are or they really don't care. I will never understand that mentality. I feel bad for our neighbors they had two tires slashed on their car.
Anyway I will update tomorrow with pictures. Take care!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment