Things are continuing to go well here in Fargo. Grandma and Grandpa Fried have now come to see Adam along with Tia Prima, Kristen as well as many others. After a slow and lazy start, Adam has started to get some good feeding done. Early on he kept falling asleep trying to eat. He seems to have changed much even in these last two days. His eyes are even starting to peer around and observe the world. Tonight, Mom and Dad are having a couple quiet hours alone with him and enjoying every minute of it. Tomorrow we get to go home and start seeing the reaction of the cat.
"The Aunt" Kristen with Adam

Adam with all his bouquets and balloons
Three generations of Childs
Three generations of Frieds
Like father, like son
Paternal grandfather and Adam

Good night, Adam

2 comments:
It was so hard to leave you all. I miss little Adam so much. I know he will change alot before we get to see him again so keep the pictures coming.
I'm a friend of Shyla's, so I found your blog link. I just have to say that your son is beautiful! What a sweet little boy! Aren't they so wonderful? Best wishes to the new family!
Post a Comment