Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fussy Day

Adam has had a pretty fussy day today. If he isn't eating he is crying. I can't really complain because on fussy day when he is good every other is not that bad, plus Ryan is here to help out. Adam got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Childs this weekend. On Saturday night, Ryan and I were spoiled when they watched Adam for us so we could enjoy dinner with friends. It was a pretty lazy weekend. We just sat around mainly and watched Adam make all of his cute faces. He is smiling a lot more now and he is starting to make some very cute cooing sounds. And of course I have some more pictures.
Taking a nap with Grandpa

Getting cuddled by Grandma

Adam is starting to hold his head up really well. He is getting so strong.

No comments: