Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Anniversaries!

Sorry again for the not posting in awhile. The holiday times have been busy. Last weekend we took off for Duluth for a visit. It was my mom's birthday weekend and the trim the tree party at my grandparents. We decided we would surprise them by coming to the party. Adam was a big hit as always. He was all smiles as usual. We had a great time, and I will have pictures soon.
This last week has been busy almost every night. I was in a program at church so there we long rehearsals for that, plus we had to finish up our Christmas shopping. This past weekend we had all of the family in town. Can you believe we were able to cram 13 people for dinner into our house on Saturday night. Adam was sick over the weekend, he wasn't eating and what he would eat would come right back out (from both ends). Ryan and I were lucky enough to catch Adam's bug on Sunday. We were quite the trio on Sunday night, the three of us got cozy in bed and all went to sleep early. It was so nice to have all the grandparents in town, they helped with Adam and with aftermath cleaning from dinner on Saturday. Ryan, Adam and I are very lucky.

Happy anniversary to my parents today, married 30 years! Also happy anniversary to Erika and Joel married 2 years today. I hope you guys are enjoying your new house!

I promise to post some fun pictures soon.

No comments: