Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan!

Happy birthday to my brother Dan! He is 29 today. Dan also shares his birthday with Britney Spears, Luci Liu, and Gianni Versace. I was thinking back again and realized that one year ago this very weekend is when I found out that I was pregnant with Adam. My how time flies. It feels like he has been around longer than three months. He is at a very fun stage. He smiles and giggles at just about everything and is content to just stare at himself in the mirror. I can't post any new pictures because I am posting at work, but I promise I will get some up tomorrow. We got almost a foot of snow here over the last couple of days. I feel like I blinked and now it is winter. Ryan has been motivated by the new winter weather to start some Christmas goodie baking. Ryan is not only a very good cook but he bakes pretty well also. I really lucked out because I am not very good at either. Well I suppose, back to work. More, with pictures, tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some fun holiday blogthings to try out.



Fuzzy Cartwheels

You Are Rudolph


Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

No comments: