Last night we put up Adam's first Christmas tree. It was quite cold and snowy outside, so it was a perfect night to get the house ready for Christmas. I was reluctant to put up a tree this year, because last year Tad learned how to climb the tree which resulted in a few broken ornaments. Ryan talked me into putting up a smaller tree, so hopefully this year Tad will stay away. Not likely.
Tad already getting into the new tree.
Ryan helping Adam put the first ornament on the tree.
Adam with his new Baby's First Christmas ducky ornament. I even dressed him up all festive for the occasion.
Adam had fun staring at the lights and sparkling ornaments, but he did tucker out before the tree was finished. I think Ryan and I did a good job finishing it without his help.
1 comment:
Adam and his first Christmas Tree! Another moment to treasure. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Now if I could only give him a hug! LYMY
Post a Comment