Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend at the Frieds

This last weekend we spent with Ryan's parents in Minot. Ryan's aunt Cheri and uncle Terry were there visiting for the holiday as well. We had a relaxing time with the family. Adam was, of course, a huge hit. We had, at one time, seven adults sitting around just staring at him as he entertained himself in his bouncer. I am having trouble posting the video I got of him this weekend but I will try again soon.

Adam with his grandpa Fried.

Super Adam!


Adam peeking over daddy's head.

Grandma gave Adam a candy cane. He was sure quick to put that in his mouth. The wrapping was still on, no candy for Adam yet.

Aunt Kristen giving Adam his first piano lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Musical babies are fun aren't they? Of course he has a music talent already since his Mommy and Daddy sing to him so much.