It was story time for Adam and he was being so cute I couldn't resist taking out the camera. Enjoy!
I love story time with Daddy!
The giraffes are my favorite!
This book doesn't taste very good.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is nice to see Adam enjoying books already, even if he does eat them. I can't tell who is having more fun, baby or Daddy, they both look pretty relaxed. We miss Adam after seeing you all in Minot last weekend-we really loved the commotion with family and friends. Happy 3 month Birthday yesterday Adam, I miss those middle of the night feedings with you!
Granny says: Just love these weekly updates. Just wish you were closer so I could hold him and talk to him. And to hug both of you. New years can't come too soon. We love you all!
2 comments:
It is nice to see Adam enjoying books already, even if he does eat them. I can't tell who is having more fun, baby or Daddy, they both look pretty relaxed. We miss Adam after seeing you all in Minot last weekend-we really loved the commotion with family and friends. Happy 3 month Birthday yesterday Adam, I miss those middle of the night feedings with you!
Granny says:
Just love these weekly updates. Just wish you were closer so I could hold him and talk to him. And to hug both of you. New years can't come too soon. We love you all!
Granny and Pa Pa
Post a Comment