Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Look mom no hands!

We had a very nice long weekend with family. Warren and Sonya came down for a visit so Ryan and I got to catch up on sleep while they caught up on their Adam time. Adam also got to show grandpa Warren his new tongue tricks.

On Friday night, we went to a retirement party for a guy I worked with. It was a nice time and kind of fun to see everyone out of their scrubs and letting loose a little.
Here is the whole VA lab crew getting one last picture in with Brad.

On Monday I got to meet with the University of Mary grad advisor. I am currently working on my application to get my MBA with an emphasis in health care administration. It will be a lot of work, but I have a wonderful husband and family to help me out. After my meeting, Warren and Sonya took off for home and I got some good quality mommy and Adam time. We ate a little, slept a little and played a lot. Check out Adam sitting up on his own. He can still only do it for a short time, but he is getting so strong.

When he starts to tip over the would throw his arms out to catch his balance.

No comments: