Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Inside the mind of a baby.

Adam's First Blogging Attempt

……………………………………………………………x],ol’
,,,,…………………………………………………………………………. Vc vc vc ,f ,g jh t 0076bh,h,b’rrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddfv cigfdrcx9,ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd [ y

Translation...

Since mom and dad had been bad at updating lately I have taken it upon myself to update.
Hello and happy belated Easter. Auntie Kristen came down to visit me and she brought me presents. Then everyone got excited over the coloring of these white round things, so I decided to take a nap. The next day we went to church mom and dad went the big room with all the music while I got to hang out in the room with all the toys. I think I got the better deal there. After church I got a present for some Easter bunny guy. I am starting to like all these cool presents that are coming my way. Anyway here are some pictures that mom took of my weekend. I can't wait to see my Grandma's this weekend. Whenever one of those ladies are around it usually mean lots of hugs and kisses (and more presents) :) !!



Here's daddy all excited about those egg things.



I was more excited about grabbing Aunt Kristen's ear.



I think I may be doing something wrong.



I know Aunt Kristen made it but I do thing this hat makes me look a little funny.



Hey Easter bunny guy, I asked for a real dog!



If daddy is doing it, I'm going to do it.



What's with all the funny hat's they keep putting me in?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Adam!!!!! Can hardly wait to see you. LYMY

Anonymous said...

adam, i disagree...somehow the hat actually makes you even cuter...just when we thought you had already maxed out on cuteness, the hat raised the bar just little higher! it must be magic...kind of like the magic in frosty the snowman's hat, but instead of turning a snowman to life, it just makes you cuter.