Friday, March 21, 2008

Wow!

I am so sorry! I didn't realize how long it had been since I last updated. I really have no excuses, these days are just getting away from me. It seems like every night we have something going on or Ryan has the computer tied up playing World of Warcraft. That should hopefully be remedied when I get my new laptop in a couple weeks! Adam isn't doing many new tricks. He is rolling at ease now and he is babbling a lot more. His newest thing is da da da da over and over followed by a loud scream. I like to think he is saying daddy (especially when he has a poopy diaper to change). I will try to get the cuteness on tape. I wish I had more to tell you all but there is really nothing to interesting going on. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter holiday. We expect everyone if Fargo next year :) ! Here are some new Adam pics.

Adam looks just like his daddy in this picture.

Check out the hair finally coming in.

So happy to be a naked baby!

This is Adam's new duck look that he has been trying out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam, you are all boy in that last picture. Happy 1st Easter to our "Easter Duck". See you soon. LYMY