Well, I am back from San Diego, and I had a wonderful time. Our flights were good, we got a chance to go whale watching, got to the zoo, lots of shopping and eating. Friday night we even got to hit a few of the night clubs in the gas lamp district. We met some pretty interesting characters. I technically got back on Monday night but
every night has been busy, plus I needed some time to see my boys (who I missed like crazy), so that is why this update is so late. To make up for it I have posted a bunch of pictures and a long awaited new Adam video. My new laptop has a windows video editor that works really slick. I can't wait to play with it some more am make more videos for you all.
The view from our hotel room! That Padres stadium all lit up in the back.

The Midway

Erika and I on the whale watching ship. We got to see a mother and her calf when we were out, and nobody go sea sick with special thanks going out to
dramamine.

Erika and
Meeks on the sky tram at the zoo.

The giant
tortoises
Meeks and Rikki in the fern garden.
The elephants! I was so sad because the giraffes are getting a new exhibit and were not coming back to the zoo for a couple of weeks.
The three girls at the beach in La Jolla. The weather was in the mid 60's the entire weekend so we just dipped our feet in.

A little crab the I found in one of the tide pools. I named him Ryan.

Me and the beach. We make a great pair.
And now, who you have all really come to see, Adam!!
No comments:
Post a Comment