Sunday, April 27, 2008

Minot weekend.

We had a great time visiting Minot this weekend. We got off to a much later start than we would have liked on Friday (thanks to Pepsi), but Adam was a great traveler, sleeping almost the whole was there. Saturday morning we had a nice breakfast with Arlyss and Dave (Arlyss is Sonya's cousin) and Adam got some much needed attention. That afternoon was filled with a fun day of shopping, and home for dinner with great grandma Iona. Ryan, Kristen and I were even able to sneak out that night and go see the movie Leatherheads. Today we went to church, and then of course the long drive home. I have come to realize that whenever I am out in public with Adam, I, or rather he, attract a lot of attention. I had numerous people at the mall and at church come up to me an tell me how cute he is and play with him a little. I must admit it never gets old hearing people tell you have wonderful your son is. :) Here are a few picture from our weekend.

Adam getting some play time in with Arlyss

Nap time with Daddy. My boys are so cute!!

Our growing boy, getting soooo big!

With great grandma


Play time with grandpa!

No comments: