Friday, May 2, 2008

Adam up to some new tricks.

Adam is probably the most spoil baby ever, I am pretty sure. I blame his grandparents. He has so many clothes and toys and everyone just loves to hold him and give him attention. When I picked him up at daycare today, one of the girls that works there took him first to give him a big hug and tell me that he is her favorite baby because he is always so smiley and fun. Again, it never gets old hearing this from people. I do feel bad for our cat, Tad. I am not sure that I have ever really mentioned on our blog that we have a cat. He as learned to roll with the punches around here, and he does really well with Adam even when he is getting is tail and fur pulled.

Tad, cozy on his new perch.

Tad having fun in the box for Adam's new toy.
Adam's new toy, he told us he just had to have it. It's a 3 in 1 push and ride Tonka Truck. Ok, maybe Ryan and I have a little something to do with him being spoiled.

New video of new tricks!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is too bad Glen and Cathy spoil Adam, we would NEVER do that. Could it be Adam's winning personality and bright eyes that make us all spoil him just a little?