Adam has been hitting some pretty important milestones this week. Yesterday, our little man turned nine
months old. He as also cut his first tooth. This has caused some fussy nights, along with that fact that he will get into a sitting or kneeling position in the middle of the night and cry because he can't figure out how to lie down and get back to sleep. I hope he figures that out soon! Other little tricks he does are playing pat a cake, and waving bye bye. The biggest milestone is that he is now a crawler! Yes, a crawler. Today when we got home from daycare I had him sitting on the living room floor when he got into position and instead of just rocking he actually went forward. I, of course, screamed for joy and
proceeded to run for the video camera so you all could enjoy this new trick he has accomplished.
Our little man at nine months old.
Look at that big belly, just like daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment