Monday, June 23, 2008

To make up for my long absence...

Full time job, full time school, full time mom. Not that this is any excuse for not updating but that is the one I am using. I have been juggling a lot these last few weeks and I give Ryan tons of credit for making things so easy on me. I am so lucky. Anyway, Friday night we took Adam to the Redhawks. It was a beautiful night and all the fresh air tuckered our little guy out, but he still managed to charm everyone sitting around us. On Saturday I got to go out for a little girl fun for my friend Kelsey's bachelorette party. I can't wait for her wedding she is going to be a gorgeous bride. Sunday we spent as much time outside as possible we went for a family bike ride and long walk to the park. Since it has been awhile for posting I have put up not one but two new videos. The first one is of Adam in his new froggy swimming pool and the next is him showing off his drumming talent. Enjoy!

No comments: