Monday, September 15, 2008

13 months

Again, another busy week. Our little man had to make a trip to the doctor this week for a double ear infection and pink eye. We did get his weight. He is now 24 1/2 pounds. He is healing well and still up to all of his old tricks, and a few new ones. On Friday, I was down in the cities for a Microbiology workshop. It was fun to meet my mom for a full day of talking shop. Ryan has been with Coke for a couple weeks now, and things are going really well. We both think that this was the right move for Ryan. Yesterday, we went up to Funcle (fun uncle) Aaron's to watch some football. Adam was decked out in his huge Farve jersey. See below.


No Daddy, I don't want to be a Packer fan!

Cuddle time with Funcle Aaron
Here are Adam's new tricks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been almost 5 months since my last viewing and I must say that Adam is sure a handsome little man! I love the fact that you do this and think it's a great way to let those who care about you into your life. Take care, Mere (meredithopp@hotmail.com)