Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stop! You must not hop on pop!

I got to spend the whole day on Saturday just me and my little man. I haven't had a chance to have some quality just mom and Adam time in long time. It was a fun day. What did we do you might ask. Well, when Adam wasn't eating, pooping, or napping, he was chasing after me with the book Hop on Pop, insisting that I read it to him. I must have read that book 50 times over the weekend. He did throw in a new book here and there, but he always came back to that book. Adam got very good at chasing me down, grabbing my legs (as if to tackle me), and then climbing on my lap. He then grabs my hand and forces the book into it, and then opens if for me. It is actually pretty cute, but after the 10th round of Hop on Pop my whole world becomes one big rhyme. Now here are some pictures of Adam's attack. Always bringing me the same book back!
Where oh where did mommy hide my book?

Mommy read this one!


I will take her down at the knees.

This is my favorite part.

Tonight we braved some chilly weather and went downtown for the holiday lights parade. Adam really enjoyed it. He got really excited when he saw the drums and the horses. He was a trooper in the cool weather, of course the all the running around he was doing helped too. The parade was pretty fun, but we didn't make it to the end. It got a little to cold for me.

Adam stayed cozy warm in the sweater that Great Grandma Iona made for him.


Adam had lots of fun running around making lots of new friends.

The historic Fargo Theater all lit up.

No comments: