Adam is adjusting very well to the new house. With a bigger house there is much more room for him to run and many more places for him to get in trouble. The latest toddle trouble incident we had is when a certain parent (who will remain anonymous) took his (oops did I give it away) eyes off Adam just long enough for him to drop our TV remote into the fish tank. The remote is now fried and we will be calling the cable company tomorrow to get a replacement. :)
Ryan was all excited today because he got to mow the lawn with his brand new mower. I hope his enthusiasm for this keeps up over the years. Adam got to help with the yard work as well. He was following daddy all over the yard with his toy mower. I also hope his enthusiasm for the yard work stays.
Ryan showing of his new mover
Adam showing off his new mower!
Right behind you daddy!
Adam trying out the big boy mower.
I don't the mower is as effective in the garden.
Adam looking for trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment