Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend at the lake

We decided to take a break from packing this weekend to take a relaxing trip to lake for some fun and sailing. We had beautiful weather and some pretty good wind. Adam got to stay out with grandma and grandpa for the week while mom and dad got to go back to packing. Here are a ton of pictures from this weekend. There were so many good ones, I had trouble picking. It may be awhile before the next post as we are in the unpacking process. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Adam and Grandpa at the helm
Playing with the other sailboats on the lake!
Ryan leading the pack.
Adam and Aunt Kristen blowing bubbles on the shore.
We all took a hike to registration rock to sign our names. (I didn't get a good picture of the rock)
Our happy family
I took a longer hike and got some nice pictures of the bay that we stayed in.

We tied in with 10 other sailboats and a very brave power boater. It was a good time with everyone together. We had a big bonfire that night complete with campfire songs.
There were many reasons to celebrate this past weekend. Not only was it Father's day but Warren and Sonya celebrated their 32nd wedding anniversary and Sonya celebrated her birthday as well. Adam was such a good boy. Here is a little video of how he keeps himself entertained on the long car ride to the lake.

No comments: