Friday, June 12, 2009

All clear!

We got the all clear from the doctor for Adam's ears. The tubes are doing their job. However, Adam is now battling a little sinus infection, so he is back on one more round of antibiotics. Hopefully after this we can enjoy a summer medicine free. The meds are upsetting his tummy a little, so he is not as happy a camper as he usually is. He is still a happy kid, he just is more quick to get crabby when things don't go his way. I am also feeling that way, but I am not battling a sinus infection. I was a little clumsy at my volleyball game last night and twisted my ankle up pretty good. Don't worry, no break. Just a lovely, black and blue, puffy sprain. Ryan has been very sweet about it, he has only hit it twice (by accident of course).

We got a chance to go to our daycare's summer picnic. A few of Adam's "friends" were there as well. It was fun to see all of the little kids interacting with each other, I wish I had my camera. Ryan was a big hit with the older kids. He was able to get them going pretty fast on the merry go round thing. He must of had 12 kids begging him to make it spin faster, before I had to intervene so we could go home and put Adam to bed. On the way home we went by the new house and if finally had a SOLD sign out in front. Two weeks and counts.

Here are a few of the latest Adam pictures. He is starting look more and more like Ryan everyday! Just compare...

Like father like son!
Goodnight Adam!
Here is my latest attempt at a new video. All Adam want to do is look at himself in the screen and play with the camera, so it is not the best. I will have to start sneaking up on him to get some better video.

No comments: