Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turning Two

We celebrated our little man's second birthday this weekend. Both sets of grandparents came to town for the occasion. We were also joined at the party by some of Adam's cousins, aunts, and uncles (and funcles). Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Adam's day. Adam added some more fun toys and cute cloths into his inventory, and tried to shove a whole piece of cake into his mouth. Big thanks to funcle Aaron for that one.
Cousin Bergen reading to Adam. She was so cute with him.
Bergen also helped Adam open his presents.
Fun new puppy from Mom and Dad.
Our big boy blowing out the candles on his cake.
One big bite!
Smash!
Adam taking his new puppy for a walk.
I just had to try on the little tux we borrowed for my brother's wedding. The grandmas of course had to take pictures.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so thankful that you put these pictures up of his birthday. Even though I wasn't there, I enjoy being able to participate through the pictures!