Monday, February 8, 2010

Half Time Show

We had a very fun weekend complete with snow and football. Even though the Colts did not win, I still managed to enjoy myself and eat my body weight in caramel corn (compliments and Angela).

Michelle came to visit for the weekend. I love her visits. We had some quality girl time while watching chick flicks and comparing our current knitting projects. When we were in high school we never dreamed we would be this cool.

Michelle enjoying the Superbowl commercials.
Tanya all cute and pregnant.
Ryan and his ladies
CHEESE!!!!
Adam was entranced by the lights of the half time show. Watching him was more entertaining than the actual half time show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we missed it. Looks like you all had a blast! I was meaning to bring Raleigh over to visit with Adam during the party, but probably shouldn't have ventured out in the weather.

We should have a play date soon though!