There are so many little things that I take for granted. One of these things is my garage door opener. This little convenience, especially on these cold winter days, is something I have been missing for the past few weeks. Getting in an out of my warm car to lift this heavy door is something that I do not enjoy doing. So you can image my joy when I returned home from work yesterday to a working garage door. My sweet husband took time out of his busy day off to call the garage door repair man (after three weeks).
One thing that I do not take for granted is my
healthy little boy. Here are some pictures that I found on my camera from the last month. Enjoy
Catching up on the events of the Hundred Acre Wood with Uncle Dan.

Relaxing in Papa's chair.

This living room ain't big enough for the both of us.

Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment