The many faces of Adam
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Happy belated...
Happy belated Mother's Day! I meant to update the site earlier, however I have been battling a sore throat and have been kind of a lazy lump. We had two reasons to celebrate on Sunday. Not only was is Mother's Day but it was Grandpa Glen's birthday as well. We had a busy Duluth weekend trying to fit it all in. Adam was supposed to stay in Duluth for the entire week, but due to the flooding in Nashville my conference site was underwater and therefore cancelled. I know both he and his grandparents were bummed, but we still had a fun weekend. The whole family got together for a nice lunch to celebrate.
Adam with the birthday boy!
My mom with her babies
A four generations picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great weekend and great update! Thanks! Hope you feel better soon! LYMY
Post a Comment