Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Keeping busy.

Life is continuing to keep us busy around here. Every night seems to have us running some where and every weekend seems to have lots of either us going or people coming. This last weekend my parents were in town to pick up their car which we used to haul the piano back to our home. It looks really nice sitting in our living room, and once it is tuned it will sound nice as well. Dad, Ryan, Aaron and I were able to squeeze in a few rounds this weekend as well. My golf improvement is slow, but I still love the game. I have included some picture from the past week.

Adam had if final night of swimming lessons...at least for this session.
Our little fish needed no help from daddy paddling around the pool.
Sunday evening we got to spend some quality time with our Goddaughter Clair. She is getting so big!

I attempted to pose the kids for a cute picture, and little did I realize what a challenge that could be. I am not going to tell you how many pictures I took to get this one to even kind of turn out.

No comments: