Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I had the honor of being part of my best friend Michelle "Meeks" Wirtz's wedding this weekend. It was a beautiful and weekend and a good time was had by all. It started with Meeks taking Rikki and I to a perfume boutique to pick out our "signature scent". Saturday was their outdoor wedding and dinner party and Sunday was the big reception. It was a very romantic and beautiful event and I wish her and her new husband Luther all the best.

Rikki and I with the bride.
The wedding party.
The happy couple!
Adam got to spend the weekend with his Grandma and Grandpa Fried out on the big boat. Despite a small bout of sea sickness, sounds like everyone had a good weekend at the lake as well. I do not have any new pictures that I have taken of Adam however the proofs from Adam's three year pictures are done. If you want to see a pretty cute toddler check out www.classic-photography.net. Click on your proofs and type in the password: fried. Enjoy!

No comments: