Friday, November 12, 2010

Growing Boy

Adam is a growing boy. He had his 3 year check up today and weighed in at 36 pounds and height at 40 inches. He passed all the tests, answered all the questions and did not cry at all when he got he vaccine shot. He was more excited about getting a sticker. If you ask him about it he will tell you that the nurse "pinched him" and then gave him a "bandie" or what we would call a Bandaid.

I realized is has a been awhile since the last post and I have not yet shared the pictures from last weekend. Adam, Erika and I headed to Duluth to enjoy the hunting weekend and to spend time with family.

Taking Adam for a ride at the farm.
The mighty hunters.
I braved a ride with Erika behind the wheel and lived to tell about it.
Adam "dressed to kill"
Adam and Grandma after church.
Granny's boy
On Sunday,the church had a wonderful memorial service for all those who passed away in the past year. It was a great way for our four generations to remember Papa.

1 comment:

Grandma Sonya said...

Thanks for the update. We have been thinking of you all weekend and missing Adam. We thought we would be in Fargo this weekend but plans have a way of changing. Hope to see you soon.