I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. This was our first year hosting the holiday and it was wonderful. We had lots of friends, family and food. In fact, 3 days later, we are still eating leftovers. When we told Adam what we were having for supper tonight he said, "Turkey? I don't want turkey. We just had turkey for supper yesterday!" We are all getting tired of eating the leftovers. I think tacos will be on the menu for tomorrow night!
I was so preoccupied on Thanksgiving day that I totally forgot to take pictures, but I did get some good pictures of my boys playing in the snow today. The weather was so nice and the snow a perfect consistency for making a snowman!
Adam making his first wish on the wishbone!

Starting the snowman.

Cheese!

My boys.

This one might make the Christmas card.
No comments:
Post a Comment