Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas.

We had a fun weekend getting ready for Christmas. We had all the grandmas and grandpas in town to help. We put up the tree, finished our shopping and was even able to get some presents for ours selves at the Norwex party I hosted. I have fallen in love with Norwex. I hope Ryan gets excited about cleaning when our stuff comes in!

Tonight, I am getting some down time. The house is clean, my son is asleep and thanks to my mom, I have some pictures to share from the weekend. Enjoy!

Adam wanted his hair to look just like daddy's does when he is done in he shower!
Hmmm...what ornament should I put up next?
This is a good spot!
Is this candy for eating or for decoration?
All done with the tree. Now its time for bed.
Helping grandpa shovel.
Sliding into the snowpile!
Twas the night before Christmas...

1 comment:

Minnesota Mom said...

Great weekend! Thanks! LYMY