Monday, January 17, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since the last post. I guess the new year has gotten away from me. Not much has been going on this past couple weeks. I got to spend last week in Omaha for work, but that was far from exciting. Sounds like the boys had a pretty good time without me. Adam had his "little" grandma and grandpa around, so he was having so much fun he didn't even know I was gone. Adam has now designated his two sets of grandparents as "little" grandma and grandpa and "big" grandma and grandpa. I think it all has to do with the size of the grandpa. My dad has got a few inches and Ryan's dad. However, this new designation has made for a few laughs every time Adam uses it.

We had a house full this weekend to watch football and celebrate Warren and Sonya's retirement. I have been terrible with pictures lately. I did remember to take a few fun shots before everyone came to the party and I forgot about the camera.

Adam getting in some horsey rides from "funcle" Aaron
The Claire Bear playing with the "big" grandpa.
Yummy puzzle. On a side note, I wish I was that flexible.
Adam with his cousin Greyson. Those boys had so much fun together shooting all of the imaginary monsters in the house. By the end of the night Adam was calling Greyson his brother. Too cute!

1 comment:

"Big" Grandma said...

We had a great time. Thanks for everything. LYMY