Monday, May 9, 2011

Here comes the sun.

The sun finally decided to show itself this weekend and we took full advantage. It was the Claire Bear's first birthday, and Saturday was the perfect day to celebrate. Before the party, Big Grandpa and I were able to get some time in at the driving range, and then it was off to watch the cutest baby in the world eat cupcakes and open presents. It had been so long since I spent that much time outside, I actually got a little sunburned. It was totally worth it.

The sunshine was short lived, and on Sunday it went into hiding and in came the rain clouds. Despite the rain, my Mother's Day was still wonderful. I got some good cuddle time in with my favorite 3 year old and spent some time hanging out with friends.


The boys got in a game of catch.

Hello Birthday Girl!
OK Mom...hand over the cupcake and nobody gets hurt.

Umm Claire, you got a little something on your face.

Claire showing the Big Grandpa how well she is standing. By the way, a Happy Birthday shout out to Big Grandpa who is celebrating his birthday today!

Rikki was excited to play in Claire's new pool.

Yep, this guy has a one year old!

A rare family shot.


No comments: