Saturday, April 30, 2011

Better late than never.

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post. To make up for the absence I have posted a bunch of pictures from our wonderful Easter weekend. We had all the family in town and had friends over for a very filling Easter lunch complete with some amazing pies (thanks mom). The weather held out and it turned into a very enjoyable weekend. Since Easter, the weather has been just the opposite of nice, in fact it has been nothing but cold and rainy. I say we just quite attempting Spring and move straight to summer.


Adam and Claire playing together. Actually, at this age, they were just playing near each other. Notice the mess of toys in the background! They were having lots of fun. Daddy helping Adam color Easter eggs.
Adam had a blast.


Looking for the eggs the Easter Bunny hid.

I got one!

Lets add it to my already very full basket.

Big Grandma helping to put the finishing touches on the Easter eggs.

Flying kites with Little Grandma and Grandpa.

How many Grandma's does it take to fly a kite?

Bubbles!

Claire got to take a turn on the swing. She was nervous at first but was all smiles after a couple passes.

No comments: